My reason for writing in this blog , I thought you all should know, is to practice for the career I hope to achieve. Writing has always been a strong subject in my life, and something I am very passionate about. I love to write, so I hope to become a journalist, my real dream is to be able to write for a magazine. And I am going to try my hardest to work towards this goal. I know, someday it will come true.
I am hoping for people's help however. I would like people to comment on my blog posts, with, I must add constructive critism..I believe it would be very helpful. Also if people would like to give me topics to research and write about, I would love it!
So here it is, the reason I am writing this blog!
Thank you!
Hoping for help.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting my blog: Frequently Feline. I wish you the best in your chosen career. Write every day, about anything! Network.. I started my blog in January 2008,and posted something daily. Now that I am a contracted blogger for petside.com, I have time for only two posts a week here.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.petside.com/the-sidewalk/
I like what I have seen here so far, so stick with it. Don't ever get discouraged and stay in touch!
Jo
KneadsToKnow
i wanna play too - one topic a week would be do-able!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, I see a good start here. I suggest you also check a great blog called Every Photo Tells a Story at blogspot dot com also James parker art at blogspot dot com has a side blog about writing too.
ReplyDelete