Friday, May 15, 2009

Long weekend, finally here.

Everyone has plans for this weekend,
of course, just like everyone else so do I. Sometimes, however, I get so sick of the stress of planning things, but I know in the end I will enjoy it once my plans are set in motion.

So my plans you ask?

Going out to my boyfriends hunt camp for the weekend, as we did the same last year, I had a blast. I am really excited, I always enjoy my time outdoors, especially in the middle of no where! The pure tranquility of the trees surrounding me. I couldn't ask for a better weekend, well, other than spending it with the person I love.

We are taking his 4-wheeler on the two hour journey from home in the back of the truck to have it out there, which is fun. I have had a few run ins that have made using 4-wheelers a very tedious thing for me, I get nervous, but he has taught me to love the thrill of it again, which I thank him for.

So that is what is going on for the weekend! Should be fun. :D

I'll make another post on it when I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment